Wednesday, December 24, 2008

When parent get fruits from their offspring

We are born from the womb of mother. The responsibility of ones parent last till they have last breath in the earth. So pure and so sacred love -they give to their children. We move with their warm shadows. Their love is selfless and dedicated. Their life is just devoted in their offsrings's raring and caring. Whatever problems they face, it is never disclosed to their children. Their achievement is their sons and daughters. They get satisfaction when they are able to fulfil their childrens's wish. So their devotion is infinite which is priceless.

They mold us in such a way that we can face this world. With all the obstacles, they make our life independent. In ancient era, there was discrimination between a son and a daughter but now the trend has been changing to see both as equal. Now both are treated as a gift of God.

If we flashback our childhood days with all those nostalgic moments, we will be mesmerised. It was those precious moments which cannot be expressed in words. As all individual do have their own expressions, in my view I am speechless. I think I am blessed in that sense.

I was born in the lap of caring parent. I learn to walk supporting their fingers. I see this world from their eyes and I am in this situation because of my parent. It is because of them that I am in this beautiful current situation.

We have to be always greatful to our parents because they are the living and talking GOD. Whatever we serve and give they will be happy to receive. They are happy even with our small achievement and a token of love. We must care our parents by whatever means and wherever we are. Their blessings are always with us.

(Written by -Anupama Poudel)