Tuesday, February 26, 2019

How would you feel to visit the place (country), you have never been?

I would like to go Italy. I would feel amazed and bamboozled to visit there. I would wonder how does stuff work there.  I would like to visit everything the country has to offer. I think the food there would taste amazing. I would like to  eat a lot of food like Pizza, Pasta, Cannoli and lots of different cheeses. I want to talk to the locals and learn a few phrases in the native language. And when I leave I would try my hardest to remember all the tastes, smells, sights and sounds while I was there. I would also try to respect the customs there. I would also buy some souvenirs for my friends and family. During my visit, I want to go to lot of places like Leaning tower of Pisa, the Colosseum, the Milan tower etc. 

                                                                                                                 - Written By Pranjal Uprety
                                                                                                                                         (9 years old)